Welcome to the 31st IUPAT General Convention!
This year, instead of circulating printed materials, we are presenting each delegate with Kindles to read convention material electronically.
Please watch this instructional video below on how to use your Kindle and the IUPAT Convention App.
Welcome to the 31st IUPAT General Convention. This year, we are pleased to bring you our IUPAT Convention App. This app, and the Kindle that it’s loaded on, will hold all of your important documents and news for the week, so please take some time now to acclimate yourself with your Kindle device as well as the app. Remember to bring your Kindle to all sessions and charge it at night.
App commands you should know:
- To access the app at any time, click into it from the home screen on your Kindle.
- To get back to the main page of the IUPAT Convention app, press “Start” at the bottom of the app screen.
- PDFs for the convention can be found under “Convention Materials” at the bottom of the app screen. Please be sure to download any relevant PDFs from the app prior to each session. In order to download a PDF, just tap on it as you did with the Daily News items. Return to the home screen of the Kindle and tap the PDF to open it. If the PDF has been preloaded for you, it will be in your download manager.
- The daily newsletter for each day can be found and downloaded from “Daily News” at the bottom of the app screen. When you click on a newsletter, you will see a box informing you that your PDF is downloading. To view the file, return to your Kindle’s home screen and tap the PDF to open.
- Photos and videos that are taken at the convention can be found under their respective sections at the bottom of the app screen.
- If you have any questions, come and visit us at the Help Desk in the Union Hall!